"I used to work as a motorcycle installment sales agent besides providing tax services. During my job, I gained knowledge about installment services, sales services, and distribution. However, as time passed, I realized that the global economy was declining, and earning an income in Cambodia became challenging. This led to a shortage of funds for my family and the church ministry, as I support both orphans and poor young people. Nowadays, many companies are offering installment services, and I am also planning to open a computer, phone, and motorcycle shop. I cannot rely on the small offerings that the church provides, and we need to create more businesses or shops to earn enough money to help families. I request you to pray for the capital to start this venture."

**Additional Suggestions:**


1. **Adapting to Economic Challenges:** The decision to diversify my income streams arose from a recognition of the economic challenges facing Cambodia and the global economy. As a responsible provider for my family and a committed servant in ministry, I understood the necessity of adapting to changing circumstances to ensure financial stability and continued support for those in need.

2. **Commitment to Service:** Despite the financial constraints, my dedication to supporting orphans and impoverished young people remained unwavering. I understood the critical role of financial stability in sustaining these efforts and providing meaningful assistance to those who rely on our support.

3. **Entrepreneurial Vision:** Recognizing the potential of installment services in meeting the needs of the community, I saw an opportunity to leverage my skills and expertise in sales and distribution to establish a viable business venture. By opening a computer, phone, and motorcycle shop, I aimed to not only generate additional income but also create employment opportunities and contribute to the local economy.

4. **Holistic Support:** The decision to expand our income-generating activities was driven by a desire to provide holistic support to families in need. By supplementing our income through the operation of the shop, we hoped to improve our capacity to meet the diverse needs of the community, including financial assistance, educational support, and basic necessities.


5. **Call for Support:** As I embark on this new venture, I humbly request the support and prayers of our community and fellow believers. Your prayers for the success of the business and provision of necessary resources will be invaluable as we strive to fulfill our mission of serving others and spreading God's love through practical acts of kindness and generosity. Together, we can make a positive impact and bring hope to those who are in need.