Hey friends, I'm Kim Sororn and in this video, I will tell you about how to unblock a Website URL or Blogger URL that has been blocked on Facebook. If you're also looking for a solution to fix a blocked URL link on Facebook, then watch the full video now. If this video helps you, don't forget to share it with your friends.

If your website URL is blocked by Facebook when you try to share it in posts or Messenger, there are steps you can take to address this issue. Let’s explore how you can unblock your website:

  1. Check for Violations of Community Standards:

    • First, ensure that your website content adheres to Facebook’s Community Standards. These standards cover various topics, including violence, hate speech, fraud, nudity, and false news. If your site violates any of these standards, Facebook may block its URL from being shared.
    • Review the Community Standards to see if any apply to your site.
  2. Use the Facebook Sharing Debugger Tool:

  3. Contact Facebook Support:

Remember to be polite and respectful when communicating with Facebook. Explain that your website does not violate any rules and request a review. Facebook’s response may take up to 24 hours or longer due to COVID-191.

Feel free to ask if you have any further questions about unblocking URLs on Facebook! 🌐🔓


Below is the solution for you please follow me step by step:



Hello Facebook Support Team,

My website URL has been blocked on Facebook, and I would like to run Facebook ads. Unfortunately, I am currently unable to run ads because my URL is blocked. I want to clarify that I haven't violated any Facebook policies. I kindly request you unblock my URL so that I can proceed with running my ads on Facebook.

The URL of my website is: [insert URL here]