Introduction

Hello, Fellow believers in Christ. My name is Kim Sororn, and I am a teacher, pastor, and evangelist. I want to share with you about my church ministries. As a leader, I believe it is important to obey God's commands and follow His vision. I have been a Christian for almost 24 years but only became a full-time pastor or evangelist five years ago.



God has called me to go into the field around Cambodia to share the gospel with unbelievers, teach children and youth, and train them in English and computer skills. I am also adopting orphans and poor students, providing them with care and teaching them about Bible theology. My goal is to help them become local leaders, ministers, and pastors to fulfill God's commandments.

I understand that this work requires sacrifice, including my time, resources, and even my life if necessary. But I am committed to completing God's work and spreading His message to those who need it most.

- Below is my vision I want to see for 10 to 20 years:

1. Visions

I want to have 25 disciples from all the provinces in Cambodia. I Train them to become like the 12 disciples of Jesus. I want to have 25 churches all over Cambodia country. I Train them, equip them, and help them to have their own business that can support themselves. The next generation, they can use this same method to enlarge, multiply, and make disciples the same method that I have done.

2. Goal

As I am a leader I should have a real purpose, and then I have to set a target goal to reach the achievement goal, so likewise, in my church, I have four main Ministries,

So, all these Ministries we have been done, for a few years ago. But even though we don't have enough equipment and materials, we don't have enough resources, and financial support. But we have done it from all our hearts by sacrificing our own resources or spiritual gifts.

3. Strategies

- To achieve this goal, I should have a regular schedule, a Real goal, and set a target plan through the main three strategies:

1. Go out village by village to share the gospel

2. English Class

3. Computer Class

 

Below are my own Church Ministries and what we have done:

1. Church Ministry

- In our church ministry we have three main activities:

1.1 Cell group Visiting, Society Events, Evangelical, and Hygienic activity.

1.2 Kid workshop, Youth conference, and Real Good Men program.

1.3 Leadership Training Course and Make Disciples.

2. Classes Ministry

Classes Ministry we have got another three main activities:

2.1 English language and Khmer class

2.2 Computer classes and technical skill

2.3 Bible study and online program.

3. Dormitory Student Ministry

Dormitory students, we have three activities:

3.1 Getting some students from some provinces who are 12 to 18 years old.

3.2 Support them with food and a dormitory to stay in.

3.3 We train the three main subjects below.

3.3.1 English language, Computer and Technical.

3.3.2 Bible Study and Bible Theological

3.3.3 Marketing and Business Management

- After they've finished the courses, they will become our local leaders, pastors, or staff and dealers where they are from.

4. Music and Sport Ministry

Music and Sports Ministry has got three activities:

4.1 Worship Band

4.2 Music Band

4.3 Sports Team.

- These are our strategies to reach out to the kids and youth to hear the gospel and have an opportunity to accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. Moreover, after I became a pastor and church minister for only five years, I could train 15 students to become disciples they are from our English and computer classes.